Arkitek | 1-Handle Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
Equipped with pro-grade functionality, the Zuri culinary pull-down kitchen faucet is every epicurean’s dream. Zuri’s combination of industrial spiral spring and docking bridge allows for precise lateral movement and maximum clearance and reach. A delight for culinary enthusiasts, the Zuri kitchen faucet will help you accomplish any task with more efficiency and ease while creating a stunning style statement.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Includes decorative deckplate
- High arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Pull-Down sprayhead, select from 3 water settings conveniently in the palm of your hand
- Wipe Clean Nozzles allows you to wipe away mineral deposits with the swipe of a finger
- Convenient Quick Install Tool included to speed up installation
- Pfast Connect™ technology securely connects water supply lines with a quick click
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.
|GPM Flow Rate||1.8|
|# of Handles||1|
|Deck To Aerator Height||7-31/32|
|Max Deck Thickness||2-1/2|
|Spray Functions||Spray and Stream with Pause Control|
|Pull-Out/Down Hose Length||24|
|Faucet Arc Type||High-Arc|
- ADA Compliant
- CEC Certified
- CSA B125
- PF Warranty
- NSF 61/9 & 372
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.