AU-1 Commercial Construction Sealant
Premium-Grade, High-Performance, High-Movement, Single-Component, Construction Sealant
AU-1 is a highly elastic, non-sagging, high-performance construction sealant with extreme resistance to aging. Uniquely formulated from state of the art ingredients, including Aqueous Polyurethane Dispersion (PUD), which makes it an ideal sealant for commercial and industrial applications. AU-1 requires no mixing or priming to bond at the molecular level to most construction materials. AU-1 is paintable and will never bleed through the paint finish or create tacky surfaces, making it resistant to dirt pickup. Once cured AU-1 is exceptionally resistant to mold and mildew. AU-1 has outstanding UV resistance and maintains high elasticity and adhesion in all climates even after years of exposure. It is VOC compliant nationwide including all CARB and SCAQMD requirements. AU-1 can be used with confidence in all weather conditions and does not lose elasticity under constant, varying mechanical stress.
- ASTM C-920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O
- Exterior vertical sealing applications
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to most construction materials including: concrete, glass, aluminum, wood, vinyl, stucco, EIFS, Hardie board, and vapor barriers
- Exceptional resistance to UV and aging; unaffected by sunlight, rain, ozone or extreme temperatures - won't fade, crack, craze, or revert
- 50% joint movement, 800% elongation - withstands all weather conditions and will not lose elasticity under constant, varying mechanical stress
- 99% recovery and low stress relaxation - keeps shape and exerts less strain on bonded substrates when under stress
- Paintable - won't react with or revert coatings reducing dirt pickup
- Low VOC <1.5% - meets VOC requirements in all 50 states including CARB and SCAQMD
- Soap and water clean up - no solvents required
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.