Cash Acme Heatguard 24504 Lead-Free Bronze Thermostatic Mixing Valve, 1/2 in., Push-To-Connect, 230 psi
Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve, HG110-D Series, 3.6 in. Length, 4.2 in. Height, Bronze, End Connection 1: Push-To-Connect, 1 - 20 gpm Flow Rate, Lead Law Compliant: Yes, 85 - 130F Outlet, 120 - 180F Hot Supply, 39 - 80F Cold Supply, 120F Setting Maximum - Temperature, Pressure - Maximum: 230 psi, ASSE 1017, ASSE 1069, ASSE 1070 Specifications - ASSE Standards, Specifications - NSF: NSF 61 and 372, Specifications - NSF Certified: Yes, Valve Size: 1/2 in.
- It is a temperature actuated mixing valve that mixes hot water with cold to deliver tempered water at a controlled temperature to 120F maximum
- It is designed to assist in the prevention of scalding
- It is intended for installation at the water heater to distribute controlled temperature water through a domestic hot water system
- The valve delivers water at a maximum of 120F allowing the heater to be set at 140F or higher thus providing a greater effective volume of hot water and reducing the chances of legionella bacteria growth in the water
- It is a high quality mixing valve incorporating the latest in thermostatic technology
- It features a robust design based on the expertise gained from years of experience in the design and manufacture of safety valves
- Every valve is tested for performance on an automated testing station during the assembly process
- It incorporates a fast acting, high quality thermostatic element that senses the outlet water temperature and reacts to maintain a stable delivery temperature even under changing flows or variations in supply temperatures
- The valve also greatly reduces the outlet flow in the event of a cold water supply failure
- It features a snap-on cover over a spindle mechanism that requires a special tool to adjust the temperature
End Connection 1Push-To-Connect
Lead Law CompliantYes
Maximum Temperature85 - 130F Outlet, 120 - 180F Hot Supply, 39 - 80F Cold Supply, 120F Setting
Pressure - Maximum230 psi
Specifications - ASSE StandardsASSE 1017, ASSE 1069, ASSE 1070
Specifications - NSFNSF 61 and 372
Specifications - NSF CertifiedYes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.