Delta Monitor T17294-SS-I 17 Series Linden Brass 2 Lever Handle 3-Function Wall Mount Shower Trim with In2ition 2-in-1 Shower, 2 gpm at 80 psi, Brilliance Stainless
Monitor Shower Trim with In2ition 2-in-1 Shower, 17 Series, Material: Brass, Colour/Finish Name: Brilliance Stainless, Escutcheon Size: 6-3/8 in. Diameter, Handle Type: Lever, Metal Handle, Number of Handles: 2, Showerhead Included: Yes, 3 Showerhead Function, Spray Type: Full Body Spray, Fast Massage Spray, Full Spray with Massage, Flow Rate: 2 gpm at 80 psi, Installation Type: Wall Mount, ADA Compliant: Yes, Specifications - ASME: ASME A112.18.1, Specifications - CSA Certified: CSA B125.1, Style Name: Linden, 11 in. Length x 5-1/2 in. Width Showerhead, WaterSense Labelled: Yes
- The In2ition 2-in-1 shower gets water where you need it most using the integrated shower head and hand shower separately or together
- Perfect for bathing loved ones and pets as well as keeping the inside of your shower and tub clean
- Control volume and water temperature independently with two separate handles for more refined control of your shower experience
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe plus or minus 3F, helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings include: full body spray, fast massage spray, full spray with massage
- Pause feature reduces water to a trickle, giving you space for shaving, lathering and other shower tasks while maintaining your temperature settings
- Trim kit only, must order MultiChoice universal valve separately to complete the unit
- WaterSense labelled shower heads use at least 20% less water than the industry standard without compromising performance
Colour/Finish NameBrilliance Stainless
Escutcheon Size6-3/8 in. Diameter
Number of Handles2
Showerhead Size11 in. Length x 5-1/2 in. Width
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.